The health and safety of our clients, their families, and our employees is always our foremost concern. We understand that our clients represent one of the most at-risk populations for infections and falls. We have been, and will continue to, monitor the condition of all our employees, and particularly our caregivers who are going into client homes, to be sure that we do not place caregivers in homes with clients if they are presenting symptoms of contagious and infectious diseases and that they are a partner in home safety and fall prevention.
Our caregivers are trained annually about Standard Precautions and infection control procedures, and home safety and fall prevention.
Our agency strictly adheres to the following ways on how to prevent the spread of infectious diseases:
1. Hand hygiene.
2. use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks.
3. Respiratory hygiene or cough etiquette.
4. Sharps safety or putting sharps in sealed puncture-proof containers for proper disposal.
5. Reminding clients of safe injection practices like cleaning the injection site first.
6. Sterile instruments or devices or ensuring that medical supplies are clean and/or sterile before using.
7. Clean and disinfected environment.
We understand that a fall is one of the most dangerous events that could happen to a senior, that is why we train our caregivers on how to keep the senior's living space free of fall hazards.
We want to make it easier for you. If you are looking for a compassionate and professional caregiver for yourself or a loved one, call us and one of our care coordinators will assist you.